Summer in the Tyrolean mountains
EXPLORE THE ÖTZTAL MOUNTAINS IN A SPORTY AND LEISURELY WAY
Eating local specialties in the quaint mountain huts, climbing summits or marvel from below, race down the mountains by bike or leisurely explore the area on an E-bike – that is a summer holiday in the Ötztal. And so much more. In summer, adventure and history are around every corner, stories waiting to be told. Not only sporting but numerous cultural events are on offer in summer in the Ötztal. Centuries old traditions such as the working mountain huts or the sacred heart fires are still celebrated. Pack your rucksack and prepare for an unforgettable summer..
The Apart Felsenhof is the ideal starting point for all your summer activities. Begin your hike from the front door. The climbing garden and climbing routes are within easy reach by car or bus. The Bike Republic Sölden is only a 10 min. drive away from your accommodation in Huben. In AQUA DOME in Längenfeld the whole family can swim and splash around. Summer in the Ötztal – a multifaceted experience for young and old..
- Nature Park House Längenfeld. The multimedia Nature experience in Ötztal.
- Ötztaler Sagenweg in Huben. Every sculpture along the path tells a folk story.
- Suspension bridge in Längenfeld. A spectacular adventure about 200m above the valley floor.
- Eagles-view in Längenfeld. Experience the mountains from an Eagles viewpoint.
- Lehner Waterfall. The pure strength of the water has formed the rock formation for centuries.
- Winkelberg Lake. Follow the tracks of a huge rockfall.
- Open air heritage museum in Längenfeld. Feel the history