Skiing and snowboarding in the Ötztal
PERFECT PISTES AND POWDER SNOW
The Apart Felsenhof is the starting point for your skiing holiday. In only 10 minutes on the ski bus you can reach the ski resort Sölden. 144 kilometres of freshly groomed slopes await you. The ski resort includes 2 glaciers making it possible for you to ski from October through to May. From a 3 day lift pass or more you receive the Ötztal Super Ski Pass. This pass allows you to enjoy all 6 ski resorts in the valley at your whim.
- Sölden. The coolest slopes spread over 144 kilometres, 31 lifts provide comfort and carry you up to an altitude of over 3000m.
- Obergurgl – Hochgurgl. Exclusive skiing with pistes covering over 112 kilometres. No queuing thanks to the 25 lifts.
- Vent. 4 lifts and slopes covering 15 kilometres perfect for families and beginners.
- Hochoetz-Kühtai. The family ski resort covering 41 kilometres and 13 lifts..
- Gries. 2 small lifts and a practice slope offer the perfect conditions for all beginners.
- Niederthai. This small ski resort with its 4 kilometres is ideal for all little ski fans.